RHS Clinical Services
- Strength based Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy focused on improving students’ coping, social and life skills.
- Pet Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Behavior Intervention Planning
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Individualized treatment planning by School Certified and Licensed Practitioners.
- Trauma Informed Care
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Access to Agency outpatient counseling and medication management
- Phonemic Analysis
- Benchmark Assessment System
- Assessment of Decoding and Encoding,
- Word Analysis
- Graded Word Lists
Speech and Language testing:
- Expressive and Receptive Language
- Cognitive assessment, adaptive functioning, executive functioning, behavioral observations, behavioral/social/emotional functioning.
- Sensory processing evaluations, visual-motor/visual-perceptual evaluations, and fine motor assessments.
- Consultation and full Evaluations